How to Create Paytm Paymnt Bank Account, How to Open Paytm Payment Bank Account, in These Year paytm is Launch Paytm Payment bank for Paytm users. Now You can Open your Paytm Payment Bank Saving Account by following this Procedure. Paytm Payments App is available in Paytm Beta App version 6.0. To open Paytm Payment bank savings account you Need to be KYC verified only by Pan Card. so guys through this post iam gonna share you how to Create Paytm payment bank saving account, steps given below.
Note : This Version Is Yet Not Available In Playstore , But Will Soon Available Within 1,2 Day….!!
How to Create Paytm Payment Bank Saving Account ?
1. Firstly using this link to Download Paytm Payment Bank Apk here.
If You Have Already Paytm App Then uninstall Old Paytm From Your Phone & Installed It.
2. Now Install the Paytm Bank app & Open it
3. Login to Your Paytm Account.
4. Now in Dashboard, you will see Bank Account just click on it.
5. Now They Ask You To Open Savings Account
6. Click On It & Enter Your PAN Number.
7. In Next Choose Nomine’s Name
8. Now Your Paytm Payment Bank Account Is Opened & You Will Get Instant Virtual Debit Card In App.
9. Thats it….Done.
You may like this : Site Valley App : Get Rs 10 on Sign up + Get Rs 10 Per Refer.
Advantage of Paytm Payment bank –
1. 4% Interest Rates To Users. Interest Rate Should Be Calculated On Monthly Basis.
2. Online Passbook Statements.
3. Saving/Current Account.
4. Unlimited Online Fund Transfer.
5. Free Virtual Debit Card.
6. No Minimum Account Balance.
Paytm Payment Bank Debit Card –
PPB Is Giving Virtual Debit Card Free Of Cost , If You Want Physical Debit Card It Cost You Rs 100 For 1 Year + Delivery Charges As Per Your City.
Paytm Payment bank Transaction –
For ATM Cash Withdrawl Their Will Be 5 Transaction Free Per Month For Non Metro Cities , Where As 3 Free Every Month For Metro Cities. Post Limit You Will Be Charged Rs 20.