Airtel Trick to share internet data, Airtel Data share trick, Airtel is the leading Network in our country and it also provide Internet data at very cheap price. Today iam gonna share a trick how to Share Airtel 4G or 3G data by creating My Family. You Can Add View Delete any Airtel Prepaid Number From your Family using app/sms/ussd code By which they Can Enjoy Internet Using your Data Pack Without any Extra Charges or Any Activation. So Here we mention below how to avail this trick,
Airtel is always providing unique offers to there customers to provide better service. Now Airtel is offering Data share offer now Share your Airtel 4G or 3G internet data by Creating my Family. through this trick you can Share your data to others. you can add maximum 5 family members. also you can add or remove your family members by Online through My Airtel app or Offline through Send SMS or Using USSD codes. You dont need to pay any charge for sharing data to others.
Make sure that if your member is already have data then he will no enjoy your sharing data once he finish his data then they will automatically Access using your Internet Data.
1. First of all Downloaad My AIrtel App here.
2. Now install the app & Open it.
3. Now Click on Menu You will see Family option click on it.
4. After Loading Enter Other Airtel numbers or Select from Phone Book Contact.
5. Here you can Also delete or View my Family members.
6. You can also Do this by Visiting Url https://www.airtel.in/family.
1. Create a new Message.
2. Enter ADD 10 Digits number & Send it to 121 (Toll free Number)
Example : ADD 8989898989 to 121
You can Add or Remove your Family Members from your Add group –
1. You Can View your Current Added Members by VIEW 10 Digits Number to 121.
2. Similarly Use DEL command to Delete any Number from your Family by Sms.
1. You can add upto 5 members In one family.
2. He or she Remove himself by Sending DEL Mobile Number to 121.
3. the data share trick is absolutely free. you don have to pay any charge for this.
4. This offer is valid for Airtel Prepaid users only.
5. If any user is already part of other family then you Cannot Add in your family.